Blending a tropical setting, enchanting contemporary Thai design and dazzling sunset views, Baan Surin Sawan is an unforgettable villa escape. The property reflects its owners’ passion for travel and art, evident upon arrival as guests are serenely greeted by a superb collection of Buddhist monk statues. Throughout the villa are intricate wall hangings, embroidered fabrics, African masks and other works of art sourced from around the world. Floor mosaics and eye-catching design details combined with an extensive use of wood, marble, stone and other natural materials give the villa a distinctive flair.
The villa’s pitched-roof pavilions house welcoming private and communal accommodation in four spacious bedroom suites, an inviting living room, entertainment room, modern kitchen and stately dining room, while tropical outdoor living can be enjoyed to the full around the villa’s 10-metre pool.
- Living room; entertainment room; indoor dining for 10; shaded poolside terrace and sundeck; poolside sala; garden sala and barbecue with outdoor dining for 6.
- 10m infinity pool with ocean view and swim-up bar.
- Full-time villa (concierge) manager; housekeepers; chef; and 24-hour estate security.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen, with full supply of crockery and utensils. The villa chef is well versed in a variety of dishes with emphasis on Thai cuisine.
- WiFi broadband internet; local telephone calls included. International calls, printer and fax on request.
- Indoor/outdoor sound system; international cable channel TV, DVD player and iPod dock.