Phuket, Thailand, from $1295
Near the sea
Villa is arranged over two storeys in a pair of pavilions positioned for prime sea and sunset views. Enter the villa on the upper floor, via a lovely landscaped garden. An open-plan living and dining area plus the guests’ and chef’s kitchens are housed in the larger pavilion. In the smaller pavilion, a media room leads to the first master suite. Extending across the front of the villa is the 18-metre pool and surrounding deck with awe-inspiring views. Take the lift or stairs down to the second master suite, three guest bedrooms, study and gym – all with sea-view balconies. The spa room is set to the rear of this floor, along with a second media room.
- Open-plan living and 12-seat dining room with ocean views and terrace access; adjoining guest kitchen and breakfast bar; two media rooms with TV/DVD facilities; study; spa room; gym; pool terrace with dining sala and sunbeds.
- 18 x 4m infinity-edged pool.
- Villa manager; chef; housekeeping; service staff; pool maintenance. Babysitters and massage/beauty therapists available on request (additional charge).
- Private chef prepares breakfast, lunch and dinner (Thai and western menus), catering to special dietary requests wherever possible.
- Complimentary WiFi access; mobile phone, printer and scanner available for guest use.
- TV/DVD facilities in all bedrooms plus the two media rooms.
- Villa Haleana welcomes families with children of all ages. Children’s equipment can be hired from reputable local companies for a small extra charge.