Villa is a designer holiday home that has inspired architects, and a place that guests never want to leave. With its four bedrooms and truly breathtaking indoor and outdoor living spaces spread over four levels, families or groups enjoy exclusive comfort wrapped in a serene tropical hillside setting with views stretching over the Andaman Sea. This unique private villa perches on the cliffs of a headland estate near Kamala Beach, along Phuket’s sought-after “Millionaires’ Mile”.
Conceived by the highly regarded Thai architect Charupan Wiriyawiwatt, Villa is a blissful blend of Thai and contemporary design, its pitch-roofed main pavilion housing a lavishly furnished living area, dining room and modern kitchen. Ideal for entertaining or simply relaxing in style, this sleek, open-plan space is enclosed in glass and opens to the spacious pool terrace, with a 15-metre marble pool inviting sun-soaked dips with gorgeous sea views.
- Stylish indoor and outdoor reception lounges at entrance level; peak-roofed living pavilion with 8-seater dining table, sleek modern kitchen and comfortable lounge area with media facilities; spacious furnished pool terrace.
- 15 x 4m pool with shallow section for kids.
- manager; chef; housekeeping; service staff; gardener and pool maintenance. Babysitters and massage/beauty therapists available on request (additional charge).
- Private chef prepares breakfast, lunch and dinner (Thai and western menus), catering to special dietary requests wherever possible.
- Complimentary WiFi access.
- Home entertainment system with surround sound.