This absolute stunner of a villa is a haven of understated luxury set on the lush headland between Kamala and Patong beaches along Phuket’s west coast. Designed by Paris-based architect Arte Charpentier, the six-bedroom, fully staffed Villa is an inviting escape for groups or extended families.
Perched on the hillside overlooking the sea within a private estate, villa is a peaceful and private holiday home that has been built with care to preserve a connection with its glorious coastal setting. Extensive use of wood, stone and marble adds a natural touch to the villa’s lavish living areas both inside and out, while its collection of art and antiques catches the eye at every turn. The 17.5-metre infinity pool with built-in jacuzzi reflects the changing colours of the sky by day then lights up like a starlit night after dark.
- Living and dining room; cinema and games room; massage sala; large pool deck; modern kitchen with breakfast bar.
- Pool 17.5m x 4m.
- Villa manager; chef; housekeeping and service staff. 24-hour estate security. Additional staff (babysitter, masseuse) available on request at extra charge.
- Villa’s chef specialises in Thai food and a small selection of Western dishes. Guest requests are accommodated as far as possible (including special diets).
- Complimentry WiFi internet access; 3 mobile phones available for guest use.
- Satellite TVs; Blu-ray and DVD players; iPod dock; home cinema room; pool table.