Sammasan is a vibrant villa brimming with life and colour, from its superb sea and tropical sky views to its whimsical interior spaces and the warm hospitality of its staff.
Spread over four levels, this villa is a true home away from home. Indoors, the main gathering spot is the large open-plan living, dining and kitchen area. Bright with eye-catching touches including a zinc-topped dining table circled by sunny yellow chairs and overhung with a trio of colourful pendant lights, the room is fronted by floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors that flood it with natural light and give easy access to the pool, sun terrace and shaded sala. Down half a flight of stairs on the mezzanine level is the media room with TV/DVD player and ultra-soft sofas to sink into.
- POOL 9 x 3m salt filtration.
- Manager; 2 housekeepers; in-villa chef; 24-hour estate security. Babysitter, masseuse, car and driver on request (extra).
- Mostly Thai and some Western dishes. Special dietary requirements catered for.
- Flat-screen 42-inch TV with international channels plus 4th generation Apple TV in media room; DVD player; iPod dock in dining area with speakers in living room, terrace and master suite; novels and coffee-table books.
- Landline for local calls; WiFi internet.